Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday, Vinny!



Today marks Vinny's 30th birthday. It seems strange that he is entering the next decade. I still have 2 more years! Haha! I met Vinny over 10 years ago, when I was 18 years old. Wow, how the years have past.

Vinny, you are an absolute joy to be around and I am so thankful to have spent the last 12 years knowing you as a friend, then boyfriend, then fiance, then husband. We have endured the roller coaster of life together. I look forward to many more birthday celebrations!

You are a strong person who knows what bravery, perserverance, and courage means. You have lived that out with all you have overcome. You are a loving person who makes people smile and feel comonfortable around you.

Ella is blessed to have you as a father! She will grow to love, admire, and respect you as a man of God.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment