Thursday, October 22, 2009

What a Great Sleeper!



For those of you who know me well, know that I LOVE to sleep. I mean REALLY love to sleep! I am not a night owl and will usually be in bed by 9:00. So, when I was pregnant I had this fear that I would never be able to sleep again. Sleeping is one area that I like to be selfish about...just ask Vinny. He wakes up by 5:30 in the mornings (even on the weekends!) and I do NOT. If he accidently wakes me up, I am not happy. He knows to leave the room (with Dingo) and shut the door behind him. Haha! And he does a GREAT job not waking me up.

Since bringing Ella home from the hospital I have been nervous about getting an adequate amount of sleep. Well, God a has answered my prayers and given me a daughter who also loves to sleep! YAY! I hope this lasts!!!! :) Of course, I am waking up to feed her 2-3 times a night right now, but she goes right back to sleep after her feedings. She seems to be sleeping longer stretches and she is only 2 weeks old. This makes me so happy! I am able to go back to sleep and wake up with enough energy for the day. Occasionally I will take one nap, but not always.

Most people say Ella looks like her daddy, which is VERY true. But, being a good sleeper comes from me! (As do her long fingers!)

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you that she's a great sleeper. noah was a great sleeper also, and it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete