Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Bit Overwhelmed

I have 12 weeks left until my due date and I am just now realizing that I have A LOT still left to do. People have said that I would get in the "nesting" stage during the 2nd trimester, but that didn't happen to me. Instead I am beginning my 3rd trimester and JUST NOW "nesting." I guess it is normal to feel overwhelmed, anxious, stressed, right?! Thoughts about my "to do list" are always flooding my mind...even in my dreams. The list grows and grows and grows!! These feelings are about 2 different areas in my life. Baby and School.

We are trying to prepare the nursery and I am finding myself being very indecisive. Those of you that know me well, know that I can make decisions really quick. But not anymore. I keep changing my mind about paint colors, where the baby furniture should go, etc. It is ridiculous! :)

I am also thinking of school because I will be taking a 6-8 week maternity leave. Trying to think WAY AHEAD in lesson plans can be difficult, but it has to be done.

I guess everything will come together eventually!!! On a positive note, we are starting to really hammer down Baby Girl's name. It will be a relief when we have that picked out!!

4 comments:

  1. BAH! Nesting can happen any time. I started nesting with Aiden about three days after he was conceived, I just didn't know it at the time. And I know a lady who wasn't really worried about it, but then the night before she went into labor she just HAD to move the stove so she could vacuum and mop under/behind. Yeah.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you are coming from, try to relax and breath, it will all come together perfectly and even if everything isn't ready.. your precious little girl isn't going to know the difference. Cheers to only a few more weeks for the both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love it! All the newness that comes with bringing life into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And what about the colors of your blog, these are very nice, classy and feminine!

    ReplyDelete